Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy Summer

I've been super busy this summer.  First, my grandpa came to visit and we had to entertain him for a week.  We went to the beach and Starbucks a lot.  I love Starbucks.  My mom lets me eat the crumbs from a scone. 

Then we started Agility 3 a few weeks ago.  I have done that class before but there is no more Agility to take.  And the best part is that Mumble is in the class and my other friends Peach and Zelda who I have known for a long time.  Since before Mumble was even born.  There is also another dog I know from my Scent Discrimination class.  Plus two other dogs that I'm still getting used to.

Then last week I had to be boarded because my mom went to Disneyland for the whole weekend.  And Mumble had family visiting - so he's bragging about his kid all over the place.  His kid threw me some treats so I think she's ok. 

One of my favorite treats is also growing in our garden - tomatoes!  My mom will pick them off the vine and give me one.  Yum!  The best tomatoes I have ever eaten. 

The best part of the summer is walking at the beach even after my mom gets home from work!  And getting frozen yogurt for a treat.

Hope you are all having a fun summer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment