Wednesday, April 20, 2011

America's Family Pet Expo

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to America's Family Pet Expo in Orange County. It comes here every year and I've been once before and it is a lot of fun. First, there are a TON of products for pet owners (I only looked at dog products). And some great demonstrations by different organizations. Last time we watched the Splash Dogs, which are dock diving dogs, and this year we watched "Jump" a show with dogs catching frisbees and doing weave pole races. There were also lots of free samples this year (more treats for Chopper). I didn't take any pictures because I was having so much fun that I forgot but we did get some new products which Chopper and I will be sharing shortly.

If you missed the America's Family Pet Expo this year it comes back to Orange County every spring - so just look for commercials. If you happen to be in Puyallup, Washington, the Pet Expo is coming there in July and I would recommend going.

No comments:

Post a Comment