Friday, April 15, 2011

A New Addition to the Family

I am so HAPPY!  My grandma and papa (my mom's parents) have adopted a coonhound.  Her name is Semper Fi and she will be living with them in Pennsylvania.  They must have thought I was so great that they couldn't live without their very own coonhound all the time.  They adopted her from the American Black and Tan Coonhound Rescue.  They have lots of hound dogs being fostered all over the country and Semper Fi was in Philadelphia.  They just got her today but I can't wait to go back to Pennsylvania to visit (I flew all the way across the country my first Christmas with my mom).  The best part is that she is the same age as me!


My new "aunt" Semper Fi.
 So now I have a new "aunt" and I couldn't be more excited. I think she's beautiful.   My mom and I are going to go shopping later to send her a care package. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty girl! I bet you'll have some fun times together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She lives in Pennsylvania so I'm not sure when I will get to meet her. My mom said probably I will get to go for Christmas in 2012 (I went once a few years ago but the plane ride is soooo long).

    ReplyDelete