Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog

There is not a lot of art (or at least art I am willing to put in my house) that is related to hound dogs, specifically coonhounds. I am constantly perusing websites that specialize in custom pet portraits or pet photography that is to die for but these items can be a bit pricey (the photo shoots start at $500 but I have already identified several photographers in the area who are great). So until Chopper starts making his own money we may need to settle for something a little less pricey.

One example I found at the BirdAve shop on Etsy:







This comes in several different types - working dog, toy dogs, to name a few, so chances are you will find your dog on one of the posters. Even better the price is right - only $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment