Monday, May 2, 2011

Cute as a Cupcake

A few years ago I came across this artist at Cake Spy that inserts cupcakes into everyday scenes. I loved it! After realizing she did custom artwork and that she would put dogs and cupcakes together I was sold. Well the problem was that she gets really busy and you have to wait until she can do custom work - after a few months she was accepting commissions again and I had a series of three watercolors done with Chopper and "Cuppie" the little cupcake that stars in all the paintings.






Besides Chopper and Cuppie at the beach (which is one of Chopper's favorite destinations) there is also Chopper and Cuppie baking bread (one of his favorite treats) and Chopper sleeping while Cuppie catches up on some work at the office. I just love them and they have been hanging in my house since I received them.


I wouldn't be surprised if some time in the near future Chopper and Cuppie end up somewhere else.

1 comment:

  1. Cupcakes are the Girl Of The House's favourite things in the world (after me).

    Her name is Caitlin but she gets called Caketin.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete