Monday, November 1, 2010

Howl-o-Ween Costumes

One of my mom's favorite holidays is Halloween, which means that I get to get dressed up in a silly costume.  I tolerate it because she enjoys it so much and I do get a lot of attention and people telling me I'm handsome so I don't mind.

One year I was Elvis and one year we were both bees.  This year my mom decided that we would have a theme - Alice in Wonderland.  So she went to work trying to find me the perfect outfit.  Now when you're a 70 pound coonhound it is not always easy to find the perfect outfit but lo and behold we found a shop on Etsy, Young Urban Puppy, that custom made a Mad Hatter costume for me.

Here I am at the end of the night in my costume after all the trick-or-treaters had already left.

The best part is that we won the Silliest Costume at the Zoom Room Culver City Halloween Party.  My mom is already making plans for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment