Friday, November 19, 2010

Dog Accessories on Etsy

So one of my favorite websites is Etsy. I love finding handmade treasures. Chopper has been the recipient of more than a few presents from various shops. Here are a few of my favorite items that we may be taking home soon.

So up first is a lovely collar that is good year round for either boy or girl doggies. It reminds me of some of my favorite Orla Kiely designs. And ringing in at only $20, it's a steal.


Next up we have a fully customizable dog collar id tag. I am a big fan of wood grain in design so this one is probably going on our wish list. This is a bit pricey for an id tag, at $10, but it is just so darn cute.





And here's a great leash that will match your new id tag ($38).

Here is a fun one. We hardly ever use store bought doggy waste disposal bags so my pockets are often full of plastic bags when it comes time for a walk. This little contraption solves all that. Just stuff your own plastic bags inside and you are ready to go. And because it has multi-colored polka dots it will match any leash or collar.



The final item is a treat pouch ($15). We have a pretty intense treat pouch at our house that is bordering on a fanny pack but if you are looking for something a bit more stylish this is just too cute to pass up.













Lots of these items would make great stocking stuffers for that dog lover in your life if you don't have a pooch of your own to spoil. I know Chopper loves getting presents from other people.





No comments:

Post a Comment